Thursday, January 10, 2013

Vinyl projects

Today I was playing around with my Cameo and vinyl. My daughter wanted a shirt for awhile and she was over so we went through my vinyl and found her favorite color purple and made her a sweat shirt. This is heat glitter and I love it so I will be ordering more.

On the back she wanted Ms. Pretty Lady 90

Then my grand son reminded me this morning on his way out to school to make his Cane shirt. I have put this one off since last month but my order came in from Craft Vinyl  and I got it complete.




This last one is for me since I am a natural sistah......My friend sent me  this image and I did a trace in the Cameo and I just love it. I have to order more brown and I can add it to my girls since this is the offset of the image but it will also work for now.
This is copper heat glitter from Craft Vinyl as well.

Be Bless

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...