Tuesday, January 29, 2013

B is for Boy

Today I have finished my second project for the challenge over at Scraps of color over the cartridge challenge to make two cuts out. Last night I was texting back and forth with a friend and she asked me if I had updated my machines and I hadn't so this morning when I got up the first thing I did was update the E2 and the Imagine and hooked up the mini. Well I started with the Imagine with B is for Boy. I tried to cut the Dino out - I had print but STILL no CUT.....I am so upset I really hate to fussy cut but I hate to waste as well. So I hand cut the Dino and this was after the update and reboot. I also tried another cut the car but once again no cut so I went to the mini and it cut it but I had to open CCR I thought it was going to be a quick process just cutting the images then come back tonight and do the layout wrong.

The white tires didn't cut out right so I added brads and the wheel got torn so I added Black Enamel and the white is where the Imagine didn't cut and I wasn't going to fussy cut that out


okay the Dino is from the B is for Boy cart and the title I used my fav machine the Cameo


You can see I am not good at the fussy cutting. Also my wrist is still recovering from surgery last month.


I am going to try and use up the Calico Kits that I had received when I was in the club. For me it really was a waste of money at the time but hopefully I can get some use out of it now that I am trying to get back into my LO



And this little Animal is my grandson behind a cage at the football game last yr.


Be Bless



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...