Monday, January 7, 2013

Clean & Simple birthday card

Last night I started on this card for my husband nephew Kyle. He had restored a 60 something mustang to yellow and it was beautiful...I wish I had a picture to show you he did a wonderful job.
I used my cricut imagine machine to make the car. I had a watched a video from Fay Rai Designs
last week and she said her Imagine would not turn on. I emailed my friend and told her and I told myself to go and check mine but I didn't and I went out of town for a week and last night it hit me to turn that baby on. Well it turned on and I put in Father's Day cartridge to print and cut the car well it printed but it did not cut not sure what is wrong and I didn't try to figure it out last night....

any way here is what I came up with my car is too big so I had to use a 5x5 base and I used Simple Stories scraps.

 My Imagine black ink wasn't working right so I used the black enamel to add to the car all in all I love how the car came out since I don't believe in throwing anything out.


and this is the sketch from Clean & Simple  FTL222

Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...