Saturday, January 5, 2013

Valentine card

Tonight I decided to play with Make the Cut and my plan was to make hearts to be cut out of the card then add card-stock on the inside to mask out the card....Nope didn't work but I like the negative that I got out of it.
I had made a shadow of the hearts that I had welded and then I ran them through the Swiss dots cuttle bug folder and ran Worn Lipstick over the dots. I used my S&P stamp set In Love with Emma for the sentiment on the front of the card and I used bling from scrap buck on the front. I also used Martha Stewart punch on bottom to add the hearts.
The inside I added another layer of the hearts and the stamp set The Stamps of Life ~ Hearts2diefor......

another plus tonight was that I cut the hearts on my Cameo but I used my cricut mat with no alternations so it was a success.

I will try to play with MTC again tomorrow to see if I can come up with my own design.

Be Bless
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...