Let's Scrap

Today I completed two layout sketches over at Let's Scrap I really enjoy doing LO and hopefully I will start back completing more.

These pictures were sitting in my box and hopefully I will get around to scrapping all of them this yr with this challenge 100 LO's 

I went in my stash and got out the wood verniers and sprayed them and glossy accent



This paper is from close to my heart.....La Belle Vie Paper pack and I pulled all of my stash out so I will be using all those close to my heart kits......

Here is the second LO





I went in my football stash for my son and grand son pictures. My son's team is The University of Miami "the U" so for Christmas I ordered this jersey for him with his number and name and for my grandson I used vinyl and it is a cane thang in my house

I stitched on the paper with a two tone green. I cut the arrows out with my Cameo and ran them throw the small dots folder on the core paper and then ran my distressing tool over it.

 I pulled out another vernier football and some sticker ones.
I added some ribbon from my stash as well.


 Be Bless until the next posting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards