Friday, January 18, 2013

Let's Scrap

Today I completed two layout sketches over at Let's Scrap I really enjoy doing LO and hopefully I will start back completing more.

These pictures were sitting in my box and hopefully I will get around to scrapping all of them this yr with this challenge 100 LO's 

I went in my stash and got out the wood verniers and sprayed them and glossy accent



This paper is from close to my heart.....La Belle Vie Paper pack and I pulled all of my stash out so I will be using all those close to my heart kits......

Here is the second LO





I went in my football stash for my son and grand son pictures. My son's team is The University of Miami "the U" so for Christmas I ordered this jersey for him with his number and name and for my grandson I used vinyl and it is a cane thang in my house

I stitched on the paper with a two tone green. I cut the arrows out with my Cameo and ran them throw the small dots folder on the core paper and then ran my distressing tool over it.

 I pulled out another vernier football and some sticker ones.
I added some ribbon from my stash as well.


 Be Bless until the next posting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...