Monday, January 28, 2013

B is for Boy

Over at Scraps of Color, I joined in a group called Cartridge Project Challenge basically what you is pick a cartridge and make two things for the month. How simple is that well for me I want to get back into my layouts and get some of these pictures out of boxes and onto paper. Well I looked at the cartridge and I thought this was going to be a breeze buzz wrong answer. My E2 is still acting a fool it kept stopping on me and it wasn't even hooked up to CCR. So I went and got ole faithful my Expression and cut my title out for my page well I wasn't thinking about a shadow for my title so I had to cut a shadow by hand which I HATE cutting by hand and I distressed it with my distress-er. I followed a  sketch off p interest to complete my layout. I also pulled out the cameo to make the frame.



I am hoping to do better with this cartridge tomorrow it may end up being a card project. 


As always be bless
 

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...