Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Kendra

Today is my oldest daughter Kendra's birthday. She turns 26 today. It is hard to believe that 26 yrs ago I was having this tiny little baby come into my life and she was born on a day that was marked in our little town history of the worst ice storm ever. My daughters favorite color is green so that was my main color and I went with my new fav cartridge Suburbia.


and you know I had to use a sketch. I used Feeling Sketchy  to complete this card. 


and here are some quick pics of the birthday girl
Happy Bless Birthday Kendra, we love you and enjoy your day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...