Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Nite Chat

Tonight was the first night this year that I have participated over at Scraps of Color Friday Nite Chat.....what a blast we had tonight. We had 4 challenges - the first one started out with a digi image from Cheryl Seslar Designs and here is my card that I made with it. The challenge was to create a spring card

The 2nd challenge was an ATC, I haven't done an ATC in a long while but I wasn't feeling this challenge but it did get completed on time and posted.

The 3rd challenge was to create a layout of our President and you had to use red, white and blue along with a picture of President Obama and 3 stars. I am so glad of this kit I did long time ago over at YPP for the 4th of July.

and the final challenge was a card we had to use a dress and the card needed to be in red to represent Heart Awarness
It gave me a chance to use this Tim Holtz die that hasn't been used in forever and the sentiment is from Verve Stamps- Forever in our hearts

Well it is past my bed time so that is a wrap for tonight....

Be Bless
 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. You did such a great job on all your projects in such a short time and thay are all so uniquely different.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...