Tuesday, January 1, 2013

52 Week Journal

Well once again I am off to a great start. I have day one done on my 52 Week Journal over at Inspired Stamps This week's verse is from Psalms 118:24 This is the day that the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it.  Hubby and I had received a gift from my cousins some tee shirts that I love my husband and I love my wife and I had set the tablet up so we can take a picture together when we wore them and I chose that picture to add to my journal for the day. I will not have a picture everyday for my journaling.


As always be bless




1 comment:

  1. Wow, Good for you taking on that 52 Week Journal challenge a little to much for me though! Cute picture of you and Gail!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...