Thursday, January 24, 2013

Vinyl night

Hello crafters, I haven't been in a crafting mood at all. Today I was doing laundry and I noticed the last shirt I did for hubby the vinyl was coming up. I had used vinyl from another company and I will not order from again so hubby asked if I could do some more shirts for him so I pulled out the superman cartridge and went to my favorite machine the E2 and pulled up the craftroom well my cuts stopped in mid image so I turned off CCR and went straight to the machine and tried again well the E  stopped mid image so I guess it is going out because this is the fourth time. I then went to my back up Expression and it worked just fine so I got several cuts made for him.

so he has enough cut outs for awhile.

Today is my cousin's birthday and I had the card made last week on a card challenge and I had this clipart image that I wanted to embroidery for her but I just got my upgrade machine a few days ago and I forgot the power cord and I have been to lazy to drive to the store to pick it up so I brought the image into the Silhouette Cameo


I had to watch a couple of video's because I couldn't remember how to separate the colors but I did it.



Well that is all for the night

Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...