Monday, January 21, 2013

Simple cards night

Hello crafty friends I haven't been in my craft room all weekend so tonight I had to get in there because tomorrow is my daughter in law birthday and I don't have any birthday cards sitting around. So I pulled up some of the card challenges and got busy. I started with Clean & Simple sketch. I saw a video on YouTube about 6x6 paper pads on sale for $.59 so I ran Sunday after church and in my area we have 3 Micheal's and I purchased every last one that they had. My friend in Mississippi bought some and I will send them to her but you will see these pads for awhile. It is My Mind's Eye Moment.


The flowers are from Micheal's dollar bin and the pearls are want to scrap. The stamp is CTMH.



Next sketch is from My Time Made Easy again I used the same paper pack Moments
I used the stamp set from my kit club Stamps of Life pinwheels2stamp and Micheal's bling





and last I am so proud of myself for keeping up with my 52 week Gratitude journal over at Inspired Stamps. This is a new week with a new bible verse. My journal is plain but I do write in mine thanking GOD everyday for another day..

Be Bless
 


 

2 comments:

  1. Cute pinwheel. Thanks for being a pretty player at MTME Pretty Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love the pinwheel! Thanks for joining us at MTME's Pretty Patterns. Hope you'll play with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...