Sunday, January 27, 2013

A couple of challenges compeleted tonight

First up is the video from my friend Shanta over at Shtanah's YT channel She requested 3 embellishment and a spiritual quote or verse.  I combined her challenge with two over at Scraps of Color one is to alter a frame and the other challenge is to take two pictures of yourself a month.

This is what I came up with tonight
This was a broken piece of jewelry my cousin La Chanda had given she always think of me when she has lost or broke her jewelry. I used a spray from Micheal's. I had a picture from an old calendar that I love and oh yeah my favorite color is purple.


I used Mic bling and my scripture is my favorite Joshua 24:15. And yes I did go to church this morning to Bless the Lord and get my nourishment for the day

Be Bless

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love the oval frame and the fabulous embellishing! Purple is my favorite color too! ;D TFS and participating this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Girl this is absolutely fabulous!!! I love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love all the sparkly bling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...