Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sistah/Brotha Bloggers Challeng

Today I completed another challenge over at Scraps of Color   **Week 7: The Color of Love: To get ready for Valentines day, lets have a color challenge! Create any project of your choice with a red, black and white (in any combination) color scheme!**

and this is what I came up with

I used my Cameo to cut out the sexy nighty and I used Martha Stewart heart punch for the and flat back pearls to complete it. The sentiment is from Close to my heart....Card Chatter Love D1464

As always be bless until the next posting
 

8 comments:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...