Saturday, November 1, 2014

Note cards

I haven't been on my job well with my blog this past few weeks. I forgot my sister asked me to make my Nephew's Football Bell some note cards. Her name is Sarah and I found this paper stack in my stash DCWV Lemon-aide that was a hot buy at Mic and I just loved it but of course I love purple. I am sorry I took the pics as I was given it off to my sister in my back seat. 



This as a cute little album that I saw a video on and thought it was simple I could do this quick. 


I just love this dangle. I had got the bratz girl awhile back and since my grand daughters aren't brown skin this worked out perfect to give to a young teenager. I added a S for her name and a graduation cap since she is a senior this year.

 



she will be able to add wallet pictures in this little mini.



again sorry about the poor pictures 

As always be bless

1 comment:

  1. Cute mini, purple is one of my favorite colors too; like the dangler!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...