Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thanksgiving

Remember the reason for the season - thankful


I completed all of my cards. Some are very simple for my family that I did manage to get in the mail on time. Some of these I used the CTMH kit to mass produce 20 cards love those kits


     


This is one of my favorites I made for a sweet friend. I love the easy of these flip it  dies


To simple for a person that is always running behind. Only thing now I need to order another A & B plate for my embosser





Not sure which papers I used I just pulled out all my fall paper and got busy




This one is for my sister since I didn't lay the paper on straight but it is the thought that counts right lol


As always be bless



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...