Thanksgiving

Remember the reason for the season - thankful


I completed all of my cards. Some are very simple for my family that I did manage to get in the mail on time. Some of these I used the CTMH kit to mass produce 20 cards love those kits


     


This is one of my favorites I made for a sweet friend. I love the easy of these flip it  dies


To simple for a person that is always running behind. Only thing now I need to order another A & B plate for my embosser





Not sure which papers I used I just pulled out all my fall paper and got busy




This one is for my sister since I didn't lay the paper on straight but it is the thought that counts right lol


As always be bless



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards