My project life swap Divas cards on FB

This will be my last swap for awhile. I really enjoyed it but I hate spending postage I may just play along for me to keep myself busy.

This first PL is my favorite but I tell you what that AC glitter paper isn't any good. I used my Explore machine to write out Jingle Bells and some musical paper.



I guess I was in a rush when I took this picture on this second one. (sorry for the blurriness) I used Stamps of Life stamp and die for the snowman.. I used that awful ac glitter white paper for the snowman and the staze on ink didn't work well either but I refused to start over so I used the viva black ink to add in the eyes, mouth and button 




The last one I used again a Stamps of Life Christmas die and stamp set. Another mistake was to stamp on vellum urgg and I just noticed the writing is upside down on this card...oh well this swap is complete and off in the mail on time. 


Be Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black and White layout

Mojo Monday