Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My project life swap Divas cards on FB

This will be my last swap for awhile. I really enjoyed it but I hate spending postage I may just play along for me to keep myself busy.

This first PL is my favorite but I tell you what that AC glitter paper isn't any good. I used my Explore machine to write out Jingle Bells and some musical paper.



I guess I was in a rush when I took this picture on this second one. (sorry for the blurriness) I used Stamps of Life stamp and die for the snowman.. I used that awful ac glitter white paper for the snowman and the staze on ink didn't work well either but I refused to start over so I used the viva black ink to add in the eyes, mouth and button 




The last one I used again a Stamps of Life Christmas die and stamp set. Another mistake was to stamp on vellum urgg and I just noticed the writing is upside down on this card...oh well this swap is complete and off in the mail on time. 


Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...