Happy Birthday Myra

Good morning, I am slowly getting my mojo back thank GOD so I can move some of these products out of my room. I made a card for a family member and I really the love the simpleness of the Sizzix frame cards. I used Teresa Collins paper Carolina Breeze. Stamps of Life stamps and some want to scrap bling. 


I have got to start taking my pics in the day time but when I finish I try and package it up an get it on its way.


then I thought I really need to dust the dust off my embroidery machine. I had a towel in the room and just played around with this. I do not wash my towels when I get them away, I just attach a note telling them when they wash it the plastic will dissolve away.


lets pray MOJO stay here for awhile I have a ton of projects that need to be done.


Be Bless

Comments

  1. They look great! I'm happy you got your Mojo back. You are really putting out the crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards