Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving last cards for the yr

Today is my mother's birthday and if she would have lived she would be 64 yrs old. We lost her early she was only 37 but as always GOD is good. Gone but never forgot...Happy Birthday Mommy love and miss you to pieces. 

I finished up my last cards for my grand daughters. I cut the teddy from Teddy Bear Parade cartridge on the explore machine. I even put the teddy's on a wobble for the girls  






This card I made for my friend Sherri and her husband William. I managed to pull out the Cameo to cut the pie.

I made the envelope with the stack from DCWV Sweater Weather. 
last card was for my other friend Julia and I used the explore to cut this turkey out and used the $1 stamp from my stash from Joanns a few yrs ago


Thanksgiving was never meant to be shut up in a single day. ~Robert Caspar Lintner


For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

BE BLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...