Sunday, November 2, 2014

Pink Bow Tie stamp

I am so late at posting this to my blog but I bought this stamp and it was one I just had to have since I am a natural sistah for almost 9 yrs and Lameka nailed this stamp on the head. 

I haven't colored in a long while and it shows but this is only for me in my pocket page album. I tried my hands at paper piecing and I didn't mask off her hands but again it is for me so I am okay with it. I used the Heidi Swap cards not sure which one it as but I thought it went great/

The stamp kinky girl and natural girl is from the stamp set as well


I know I will be making more creations with this stamp set since I don't plan on every going back to a perm.


Be Bless




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...