Saturday, November 8, 2014

Project Life Card Swap Divas

Hello Saturday crafters, today I have completed my first set of PL cards for Project Life Card Swap Divas  This is my least favorite of the three but non the less it is done. It is a 4x4 winter card Triple stamping technique. I used a snowflake stamp from S&P and the warm winter wishes is from ctmh Frosted



The next one was Rainy day. I used my cloud punch, Stamps of Life stamps for the sentiment and for the boots

This last one is my favorite. I used my Explore machine with the slice feature to cut the leaves out and add the paper to the back of the card. I added sequence and the stamp is another CTMH stamp gratitude 


Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...