Thursday, November 20, 2014

Animal print

Morning, crafters today I was playing with my embroidery machine. I purchased this font from 
so I wanted to see what it looked like on my bathroom towels. Before I got married my bedroom and bathroom was some type of animal print. Last week hubby and I went to WalMart and I knew I wanted something different in the bathroom and I touched this set and he said get it. First time in 9 yrs I had some animal again. Love it but it looks better with the M on it.




I got another wedding coming up and now I know my money went to a good place with this font.


be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...