Monday, November 17, 2014

Week 45 Give Thanks


Today I was talking to my crafty sistahs as I do everyday....(I just love this women). Treva suggested since we have done some Thanksgiving cards to post to SOC Sistah/Brotha Challenge Week 45 give Thanks. I do good for a minute then I fall all off. I haven't posted on SOC in a long while well tonight here is my simple card. I also told the ladies I was going to scrap lift this card from Courtney Lane



I used an old $1 stamp I think from Joann's and my Explore to cut out the leaf 


Well I got a lot more cards to get done before Thanksgiving

Be Bless




1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...