Thursday, November 13, 2014

Baby Ly'Ana

I just love when my mojo is at home and she stays for awhile. I also love making things for my family and friends. Today I have a few things I made for my little cousins new baby Ly'Ana



I saw this fabric at Joann's and just fell in love with it but I tell you what I will never use it again. This stuff just slides so bad.



I followed a youtuber for this video how to make this pinterest inspired mini. I love how it came out but since my cousin isn't a scrapper I left it plain just to add pictures. 



Ly'Ana  is a cute little chocolate baby girl.



This mini was so simple a must to keep for quick ones. 














I had to make some quick onesies using my Explorer machine








Be Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...