Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Welcome Darton

Hello Crafters, for some reason I keep forgetting to post on my blog now. 

Here is a project I did for my girlfriends new grandson



I enjoyed making these projects

I made some simple onesies and since my girlfriend's family are cowgirls and cowboys this was just right.






I should have did a close up of the charms. I found at Hobby Lobby a cowboy hat and boot. My girlfriend enjoyed the gifts






It is simple but since she isn't a crafter she can just add the pictures and have a complete mini. I have more blank pages but I didn't add them in this post


Be Bless


1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...