Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Little Dragon

Wow crafters two post in one day. I am on a roll. Tonight I wanted to do this sketch from Creating the Crafty Life I think it came out cute I used my Explorer machine and I went in my stash and pulled out a stamp never used on the cream paper. Pulled out those thickers I had to have and the football embellies that are just sitting since I haven't done my son's football this yr.

I used the Explorer to write my journaling out to talk about my grandson playing in my nephew gear





another layout done ad SO MANY TO GO LOL



As always be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...