Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Hope for the Dragons

Hello I know it has been awhile since I posted but last weekend I went to TX to see my nephew Cameron play football. My sister told me if we had Breast Cancer shirts to wear them well you know me I ran to Wally bought some black tee's and got busy with the Explorer. This is what I came up with and my nephew loved it so much that I gave him my son's shirt.

This is a picture of them after the game. My nephew's team won and this is him #10 his dad my sister, son and grand sons.

He had the first play of the game and look what we woke up to that morning. Cameron made the newspaper such a beautiful shot of him catching the ball


this is my youngest grandson and he was playing in Cameron's equipment can't wait to scrap this one


That Saturday my sister took us to a park and the grand sons just enjoyed them selves so much

oldest grand son KD loving the zip line. We had a hard time getting him to leave this one

well time for me to get back to organizing my 6x6 pads

Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...