Monday, September 3, 2012

YPP Kit - to Tshernjpan challenge

My friend had me to look at a video yesterday Tshernjpan on youtube I didn't take before pictures of the kit so I can't provide that for you but I did do a video so you can go there and look at it. I am so happy I used up almost the hold kit and I actually used some tools in my room. .....I am in a real crafty mood today so I am not sure how many projects I will get completed especially since I have my grandson here but look out for me projects......

I titled it My Journey....it is my journey with my weight while on Advocare. I just need to find more pictures and do my journal and this mini is complete







The last photo mat is reserved for my final 24 day challenge with Advocare. I am loving this new me :D

Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...