Friday, September 21, 2012

Freshly Made #53

Today I did another sketch challenge but this is my first time doing Freshly Made I like there sketches they are simple and it is a good way of using up your scraps.  So I used my Close to My Heart scraps SuperHero and made this card for my hubby.
I was playing with my Cameo today trying to do print and cut well I forgot so many steps and didn't want to waste the image so I cut around it (mind you I hate to fussy cut anything so it isn't perfect but it is for hubby) The stamp is also CTMH Super Powers C1485

Soooooo I didn't stop there I made him a shirt with a vinyl cut out of the S in the Silhouette store and I used the font Minnie to cut out Mont

So all and all I am please with my projects even though it started out pretty rough today....

Be Bless

3 comments:

  1. Wow ... this is awesome, love the superman logo and matching printed paper .... very ingenious!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! i'm sure your hubby will love it!!! Love the superman logo!! Great job on the t-shirt as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! I am sure your husband will love it! The T-shirt is cute, too! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...