Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Happy Belated Birthday and Anniversary to my Bishop Tyler

My Pastor's birthday was Sunday and I didn't get the card finished in time but I had his towel finish that I did on my Pfaff machine.
This was clip art that I found online and used to put into my software and sew out.
\The card I made Pastor was from Inspired Heart Cricut Cartridge

The stamp was from Jaded Blossom
I didn't do anything to the inside but sign it .











This coming Friday is my Bishop and his wife's Sister Tyler Anniversary and if my memory serves me correct he said they will be married 38yrs. What a blessing that is

My card is simple black and white. I used the image from the silhouette store with my Cameo and and I ran the white piece in the vagabond with one of Tim Holtz folders. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. The sentiment is from Close to My Heart.
and the inside I had already signed it before the picture so I used a sticky to cover up my terrible writing and message.



 As always be bless
 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...