Happy Belated Birthday and Anniversary to my Bishop Tyler

My Pastor's birthday was Sunday and I didn't get the card finished in time but I had his towel finish that I did on my Pfaff machine.
This was clip art that I found online and used to put into my software and sew out.
\The card I made Pastor was from Inspired Heart Cricut Cartridge

The stamp was from Jaded Blossom
I didn't do anything to the inside but sign it .











This coming Friday is my Bishop and his wife's Sister Tyler Anniversary and if my memory serves me correct he said they will be married 38yrs. What a blessing that is

My card is simple black and white. I used the image from the silhouette store with my Cameo and and I ran the white piece in the vagabond with one of Tim Holtz folders. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. The sentiment is from Close to My Heart.
and the inside I had already signed it before the picture so I used a sticky to cover up my terrible writing and message.



 As always be bless
 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards