Sunday, September 2, 2012

Close to my heart - Superhero

Today is my hubby's birthday (9-2-5?) lol My hubby is a big superman freak. Honestly he thinks he is the real superman. I had to purchase 3 of these kits just so when they discontinued it I would always have some superman paper. I choose a card sketch on pinterest for my card






Here is my card using the ctmh paper
This is the mini I made using the Expression and the Superman cartridge to cut out the mini at 7.5
 






As you noticed I have used images with hubby wearing his Superman shirts but that is not hard because he switch between the superman and Kasey Khane shirts.


I had found this image awhile back online and I stitched it out tonight and he loves it as well



    
Happy Bless Birthday sweetie
Love always

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...