Saturday, September 29, 2012

Scraps of Color Friday Night Chat

Last night I had a blast on Friday Night Chat over at Scraps of Color. My friend Treva was the host last. She had three challenges the first one was a fall ATC
The second challenge was to do a card and you can only use one pattern paper no embellishments
I like my card but I will add some embellishments before I mail them out for Thanksgiving.


The third challenge was to do make a layout of fall and it must include food.
I found a picture of my son and his dad and brother and thought I really should scrap that and that was my third challenge complete.



Thank you Treva for a great evening of challenges

Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...