Thursday, September 13, 2012

Card Challenge

I wanted to do this card challenge from Mema's Craft
Wheeee it's September, the start of my favorite season of the year...."Fall/Autumn".  The temperature drops to nice cool weather ( mid 70 to low 80), the kids return to school (quiet surrounds me) and we all start planning for a flurry of holidays.  For this month's challenge I wanted to do so many different themes, that I finally decided to select 5 themes and allow you to choose the theme you wanted. So here are your choices.  I hope they are good ones.

  1. Fall Colors:  Use oranges, greens, browns, and reds in your creation
  2. School Daze: Anything dedicated to going back to school
  3. Pumpkin Patch:  Add pumpkins, a bit of orange, a field, or a farm
  4. Holiday Bliss:  Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas
  5. Family Affair: Sister/Brother card, Friendship card, Get Well
Okay I think that is pretty clear so lets get moving with the winner from last month's challenge to add a twist of red.....so lets give a great big ole Yahoooooo for  entry

So I choose #4 and here is my card

I created this in my Silhouette software with my Cameo machine (yeah me). 
Supplies used and Hobby Lobby ribbon

As always be bless

3 comments:

  1. Cute card, good for you using your Cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Felisa, thanks for the shout-out about my challenge and thanks for sharing your criss-cross card with us. The colors remind me of the fall. Thank you for playing along with us at Mema's Crafts and good luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. It turned out soo super cute! Love making cris-cross cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...