Sunday, September 16, 2012

Scraps of Color Sketch challenge

Today I wanted to participate in a challenge over at SOC  they had a chat Friday night and had to Tiara gave 3 sketches for cards. Well my weekends are never good on Friday's I am on the road taking my son out of town to his dad's then on Sunday's I am back on the road to pick him up. So I missed out on the chat Friday night. I saw a SOC member email with her completed cards but I had a day with my girl friend and I took my Pfaff over and Serger machine and we worked on baby  items for an upcoming baby shower so I didn't get to do the challenge Saturday. So today I finally got to set down and do my 3 cards and I love them. I usally send out about 50 Thanksgiving cards a  yr so these challenges really help me to get the ball rolling.

Here are my challenges to the sketches


  The Supplies I used were:


As always be bless
              

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...