Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Black is Beautiful Challenge #18

Scraps of Color CHALLENGE #18 Sep 16-30, 2012!
My Black is Beautiful!  My Black is my Traditions! Holiday Tradition, unusual traditions, your family traditions, your friend traditions.  Whatever, it may be we have our traditions...food, gatherings, vacations??  What is your tradition?  However you define it, put it on a page!

Yeah me I am on time this project.....
I used a picture of hubby and myself on our past cruise in April. I used my Cameo to cut the title and to print and cut the car and luggage. The circle love was also a cut from the Cameo (Can I just say I love my Cameo :D)




and I am going to finished out my Black is Beautiful Challenges with this Teresa Collins paper pack
   
As always Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...