Friday, September 28, 2012

Creating the crafty life

Today I went ahead and did the layout and card sketch challenge over at Creating the Crafty Life


This is one of my sweet grand daughters Miss Sunny. She came and spent a few hours with her Nana while her Mother went and ran errands. I had a blast with this little smart girl. 
The papers are from my stash and I used some Micheal's flowers and ribbon from my stash. 
Here is the sketch
 This is the card sketch


This is what I came up for the card
I purchased that cartridge from WalMart thinking it would good for some quick cuts. I used my imagine and didn't get the colors right but you know I don't throw out anything so someone in my family will get the card.

Supplies:


As always be bless


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...