Monday, September 24, 2012

Scraps of Color

CHALLENGE 2 due by Sunday,Sept 23 midnight eastern time.
Nothing is more flattering than to be copied/scraplifted.  Nothing says I really love what you do than I'd like to do that too!  So for this challenge...choose any item card or layout in the gallery that you love and scraplift it!  Let it inspire your creativity.  Please share what item you scraplifted when you share your creation. 

I completed my challenge on time last night and submitted it on the board but didn't get a chance to put it on my blog. I found a card in the gallery posted by Barbara Ladybug Graves and I just loved the colors and I used my Imagine to copy the card as best as I could. Once again I used the Cricut Cartridge Baby Boutique.
Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...