Thursday, November 17, 2016

Twist Gatefold Card

Good late night evening, I am posting late but better late than never. I saw this video that I knew I had to try and I loved it. This card will fit right into a regular envelope but I would like it better as a 5x7 card will work on that later. The instructions is on splitcoaster and so simple (had to be if I completed it lol) anyway it was for a lady in the FB group Crafty Angels. I hope she likes it. I used the stamp set from Pink Bow Ties Creative Card Angel set and the paper was from Paper House. 



Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...