Saturday, November 5, 2016

Thank You

Good morning here is another quick post, I made a boo boo by taking the key to my closet back in Oklahoma and the realtor Rachel needed the key so I made this quick thank you card to send it back to her. I really wanted to let her know that we really appreciate the hard work she is doing for us back in Oklahoma to see our house. I used a spellbinders die I had awhile and never used. I am still in that paper bend of 6x6.




 

 I made a little pocket for the key to fit in on the back of the card and some stamps from stamps of life that I have never used before as well. 




Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...