Tuesday, November 15, 2016

For Keeps

Good evening, tonight I needed a break from my Thanksgiving cards so I started on my grand baby Halloween pictures. I used design space to cut out the little monsters. My daughter told me the baby picked out her own costume in the store she is such a little character for 10 months. I used some ugly paper from my stash only because I don't do Halloween so I didn't bother to run out to buy any. I used the sketch from Sketch~N~Scrap  
.
...That for keeps is felt that I believe I got at a garage sale many moons ago and happy I got rid of a little from my stash
 






Be Bless

8 comments:

  1. What a fun layout!! Love that spooky background paper! thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute grand baby you have and I love the photos! Great take on the sketch too! Thanks for playing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute layout! I love that ghost paper and way to go on getting some things from your stash used up! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! Perfect fit for the pictures! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute layout! thank you for sharing it with us at Sketch N Scrap

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is just too cute and super fun! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...