Friday, November 11, 2016

Layout time


Good evening, I am back in my mojo for some layouts and I just love the sketches over at Sketches In Thyme I have so many pictures sitting around that I really need to get busy and use my stash as well. The tractor I purchased last weekend from Meka at the scrap retreat. I used some of those Dollar Tree. I took this picture in the day time but for some reason the colors are all off. It is a yellow cardstock I was trying to match the tractor. I used some Distress Ink and paint dabbers on it..




I really need to make some cuts and have them laying around like this instead of purchasing them.



Be Bless

5 comments:

  1. This is a very nice and cheerful page. Very good. Thank you for using one of Sketches in Thyme sketch. Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, like the design and that cute tractor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout. I love that tractor! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout. one the tractor. Thanks for using the sketch at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute. Love the tractor. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme

    ~DT Deb xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...