Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Pie

I couldn't help myself tonight, I saw this cute simple sketch from Try Stampin On Tuesday and I knew I can make it quick so I went to work and guess what 5 more cards done tonight and I think I only have 5 more to go and I can put up my Thanksgiving stamps. I used an old stack from a few years ago called Fall & Halloween combo matstack from  DCWV along with the stamp from lawn fawn Cutie Pie and washi from my stash






 Hopefully next year I wont wait til the last minute to finish my cards



Good Night be bless

2 comments:

  1. Felisa, I have this same sweater DSP from DCWV and I love it so much, so I recognized it so easily. I love how you paired it so simply with that cute little pie. Very adorable. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin on Tuesday! Crystal, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your cards are very cute! Love those papers you used, and who can resist a pie stamp?! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TSOT! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...