Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thursday evening blues

Good evening, I woke up this morning just knowing today was going to be a good day. I am such a morning person. I got in 10 miles before 10 this morning and my day went down from there. I took my daily nap and now I am forcing myself to move around. I so miss summer any who let me get to my simple card. I used paper from my stash and a newly purchase embossing folder I got from Tuesday Morning awhile back and I knew I wanted to use it with core paper so I could sand it down to give it a distress look......Another simple Thanksgiving card complete and going postal tomorrow. My only complaint about the folder is that I had to cut it to fit the A2 card will have to use it on a larger one next time. 



Be Bless


I will be sharing this card with the following blogs for the challenges

8 comments:

  1. Nice thanksgiving card. Beautiful colors
    Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff Challenge
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Thanksgiving card! Love the sparkly leaves. thanks for joining us at CYCI! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Felisa, love those blingy leaves. Great use of these colours. Thanks for playing along with us at CYCI this fortnight. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Felisa, Great card! Love the glitter leaves!! Thanks for joining CYCI! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! :) Fabulous sentiment! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...