Monday, November 21, 2016

Sleeping Beauty

I was so happy to compelete so many layouts this weekend but thank goodness for great simple sketches out there. I used Stuck for this layout of my grand daughter and her daddy. She played so hard that day with her older sister she just had nothing left. I am so mad that I call myself using the hedi swap shine but I used my scrap n' easel  so the ugly drop runs are on my page but oh well. This was another stack that I cracked the seal from DCWV SeaGlass



my family also from my wall of stash gone to paper land



look I even used some old rub ons




Be Bless

2 comments:

  1. Cute LO even with the mist mishap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout and super cute photo!! The link on the Stuck?! Sketches didn't work but I'm so glad I found your page anyway! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...