Monday, November 21, 2016

Monday low mojo

Good evening on this blah Monday but a blessing to wake up to another day so I won't complain. Sad I am not in the crafty mood tonight so I thought I would do something something simple tonight like my mini planner and my desktop planner. Not much really going on this week but a dentist appointment tomorrow then the road trip to Kansas and I get to see my grand babies. I so miss this thank GOD for face time and video chat.



I just picked up the scraps off my desk of the die cuts and added them to the planners easy simple and done.




Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. Love your planner pages, maybe I will do something with my planner soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...