Monday low mojo

Good evening on this blah Monday but a blessing to wake up to another day so I won't complain. Sad I am not in the crafty mood tonight so I thought I would do something something simple tonight like my mini planner and my desktop planner. Not much really going on this week but a dentist appointment tomorrow then the road trip to Kansas and I get to see my grand babies. I so miss this thank GOD for face time and video chat.



I just picked up the scraps off my desk of the die cuts and added them to the planners easy simple and done.




Be Bless

Comments

  1. Love your planner pages, maybe I will do something with my planner soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards