Wednesday, November 9, 2016

A few Layouts

Good afternoon, last night I was bored watching the election so I decided I needed to scrap my layout that I used the sketch from Sketches In Thyme I have always loed there sketches but have been so busy with cards that I haven't got to play along. So I used my early vote picture to do this layout. I was happy to get into my paper and stash to make this layout.  


Oh Yay and Today is the Day is from the last 12x12 stack that I purchased from watching Ms. Dees Special Things. I just had to run to Hobby Lobby and purchase that stack and so happy I was able to use it.




this sticker was from my wall of goodies



This key hole is from Dollar Tree not sure how long it has been in my stash along with the flower


This is a part of my wall of goodies....I know sad but I am learning to use my stuff



The key was from Dollar Tree



Last weekend when I went to the crop in Myrtle Beach. I bought more paper and things like I really needed it but these layouts were all from the purchase there and I made all the layouts that night.....not bad considering I used what I bought. I could have added more emblishments if I were home but I was pretty well pleased with the layouts









I still have to post my layouts from the Maryland crop but I haven't printed out my pictures so hopefully tonight I can get that done. Also I killed a 6x6 pad at the crop for my Thanksgiving cards just need to make cuts and those babys are done and will be in the mail by next week.


Be Bless

7 comments:

  1. Cute LOs, thanks for sharing; love those papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layouts! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love the colors you have used on your layout. You have been busy. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layouts. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme

    ~DT Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is quite a wall of goodies! Good for you on using it up! all of your layouts are fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches In Thyme! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layouts! Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...