Monday, November 14, 2016

Friday Night Chat

Good afternoon, I just got so caught up this weekend that I didn't get a chance to post what I created over at Scraps of Color with the ladies. I use to play with them all the time but life got in the way and I just hadn't had time to play but hopefully that will change or I can continue to play with my crafty friends online. 

anyway I can't remember what the challenges were but on one I created a layout of my sister when she was in the service. I pulled my kiwi lane templet and a Anna Griffin die for the star. I would have liked to add more but it was a timed challenge so I called it done.

This card sketch was one that I used the sketch over at Case this Sketch again going in my stash using my crafty tools that haven't been touched before (the dies).



this last challenge was a Thanksgiving table place mat... I couldn't find my stamps with dad..mom..grandmother so I found this one and it is funny because I do call my husband big papa at times. I added some leaves that I had cut out for some Thanksgiving cards I do need to finish and get in the mail. I also added some washi tape at the bottom and called this challenge complete. I will link this one up with cardz tv and Hiding in my craft room HIMCR275




As always be Bless

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to you for using your stash and sharing on your blog. Looking forward to more online hangouts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...