Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch

I am so loving the FB group Creative Card Angels it is keeping me in my room moving some stock out of my room. I have had this military paper in my stash FOREVER LOL. So in the group a young man is on his way to boot camp and the mom is asking for encouraging cards so I used my explore machine to cut the silhouette and then off to find a quick sketch. I used Sweet Sunday Sketch    282
and a stamp from stamps of life bicycle to stamp and I even pulled out some brads that I have had from the beginning of time. 


The inside I used the Explore to write out this scripture. 




I even had some camo paper for the envelope how cutie is that.





Well it is Monday in my head so I better catch a few hours before it is time to hit the clock.

Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...