Thursday, August 13, 2015

Creative Card Angel

Good evening I have a few cards that I made for the facebook group creative card angel 
This card was for a young boy that is in the hospital. I used ctmh from an older collection which I can't think of the name of it right now. I used my explore machine to cut the truck. I used an old stamp from staminup for the get well and band-aid. I used Sweet Sunday Sketch for this card. 







I used two different stamps for the inside but hopefully enough for some strength.





My favorite is using my 12x12 pads to make an envelope for these cards.





On this card I used the Explore with ctmh cartridge and ctmh paper for it. It looks better in person



I used Anna Griffin cart for the inside saying with the Explore




another 12x12 stack for the envelope 



Be Bless


1 comment:

  1. Felisa, love these cards and you rocked the envelopes! Keep using that stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...