Saturday, August 15, 2015

Card Lift night


Good evening crafters, tonight I straight card lifted this card from Inking Aloud and I love how it came out. I started out with an old pad from Teresa Collins Carolina Breeze and I used some of those cards I got from Michaels a few yrs ago. I made the cards for the FB group card angels. I am loving this group because it is keeping me moving and moving that stash right on out. 





First I started out making the card using my  Explore machine the file for the nesting frames came from fb group Die Cut Crafts  but it took to long for me so I went to just cutting it out since I was mass producing them tonight. 




Fort the birthday stamp it is from CTMH


The inside stamp is also ctmh along with the ballons...love using what I have



The sympathy stamp is from Verve  love this stamp I really need to order more from them but I got to use what I have







The inside is also from that same stamp set Forever in our Hearts





Well that is a wrap for tonight.

be Bless

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...