Friday, August 21, 2015

Scrap Much LO

Hello crafters, first sorry for the poor picture quality but up here in our Kansas house my light is not set up for picture taking but I did want to share this cute layout that I just did from a sketch over at Scrap Much You know how I love a sketch.....

this is my baby grand son who was at school his first week and the teacher took pictures of his outdoor playtime. More to come.

I used Amy tangerine hot buy from Michaels awhile back. I also used some of the goodies Mandy sent me in that RAK. I love how the page came out simple but cute


 Mandy's goodies



 I even used some of my homemade dots


 the journaling card came from the paper pack



As always be bless

5 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures. Love your layout and thanks so much for joining the challenge at "Scrap Much?!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours that you have used. Great embellishing and take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout!! Great job with the sketch!!! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch? Hugs Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colour sand layers! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!! I love your paper choice - I'm a big fan of feathers right now
    Great take on the sketch
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...